The other day my son peered through the little containers that hold his newly beloved caterpillars. Inquisitively he asked me, "Mom, do you think they can see me?"
What a great question! Let's apply it to our ongoing analogy that God has given us.... Do you think God ever wonders, "Can they see Me? Do they know I am here? Do they know I am watching them every moment? Don't they know I am holding them in my hands?"
"From heaven the Lord LOOKS down and sees all mankind; from his dwelling place he WATCHES ALL who live on earth—he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do." Psalm 33:13-15
"But the EYES of the LORD ARE ON those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love" Psalm 33:18
"The Lord WATCHES over you—the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night." Psalm 121:4-6
"So do not fear, for I AM WITH YOU; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I WILL UPHOLD YOU with MY righteous RIGHT HAND." Isaiah 41:10
"I will not forget you! See, I have engraved YOU on the PALMS of MY HANDS" Isaiah 49:15b-16
Let me encourage you today that not only does God see you, He delights in every detail of your life! He holds you steady in the palm of His hand. Isaiah reminds us we are actually ENGRAVED on the palms of His hands! He is taking care of you. He is there - do you see Him? .... Do you?