Friday, June 1, 2012

Time To Deal With It

So here I am this morning, ready, really ready, to get rid of some sin in my life that I have been dealing with for a very long time.  Sin that I have been allowing to be there, allowing to be hidden, or pushed under the rug to deal with later, but no more – I am going to deal with this now.  The sin…. gluttony.  Yep, eating… over eating... yes, unfortunately even obsessed at times.  I don't want to be consumed by this any longer.  This is something many believers struggle with and no one ever addresses it.  Well, today I am – I am ready to get rid of this entanglement and enjoy being one step closer to Him.   I can’t do this on my own, He is going to have to be my strength – good thing He promises that He is just that for me!  I am calling on Him to help me with this.  I don’t want to be skinny or some supermodel… I just want to be healthy; I want to have energy for my husband and for my boys.  I want to be strengthened to do the things He has planned for me to do – and I want to do them well for Him!  So, here we go, another chapter to my life about to begin…. One that isn’t going to be easy, but it is going to be worth it in the end.  Don’t get me wrong… this is no diet or exercise plan.  This is going to be a change of my way of life for His glory!