FAITHFUL: true to one's word, promises, vows, etc. - steady in allegiance or affection; loyal, constant, reliable, trusted, believed.
Our God is FAITHFUL!
"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the FAITHFUL God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments." Deuteronomy 7:9
"Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your FAITHFULness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep." Psalm 36:5-6
"For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God. Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your FAITHFULness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever." Psalm 86:10-12
Do you know that God loves you and is on your side? Do you know that He stands firm in the truth of His word for you? Do you know that He wants to have a personal relationship with you? He is always there for you - He is faithful - may we be faithful to Him! Let us make Psalm 86:10-12 our prayer this morning - may we truly rely on God and His faithfulness in all circumstances!
"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31b