Today I am enjoying God’s creation! I have enjoyed seeing these amazing little creatures go through each step of their transformation. Even though they are just butterflies, they are still a part of God’s creation and they reflect His beauty and His creativity.
CREATE: to cause to come into being, as something unique that would not naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processes.
I LOVE THIS DEFITITION. God is our CREATOR – It is stated this numerous times throughout the scriptures. He is the One that has caused us to come into being – He made us UNIQUE, not ordinary! We did not naturally evolve – scripture says we are CREATED by the CREATOR! You are beautiful!
“For you CREATED my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139:13-14
“Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth—everyone who is called by my name, whom I CREATED for my glory, whom I formed and made.” Isaiah 43:6b-7
“For in him all things were CREATED: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been CREATED through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” Colossians 1:16-17
“the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne and worship him who lives forever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say: ‘You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you CREATED all things, and by your will they were CREATED and have their being.’” Revelation 4:10-11
GOD created you! God CREATED you! God created YOU!
You are not just a human being, you are His CREATION – His work of art, His invention, His. You are His that is, if you allow Him to be yours. Have you accepted Him and all that He is? All that He has done for you?
We were made by Him. We were made for Him. We were made in His image. Are you, the created, reflecting the Creator?
He loves you. He loves you so much – He loves you more than anyone ever could. He CREATED you.